living on a prayer

0 Comments

OOTN 
Top - Newlook (via ASOS) 
Skirt & necklace - primark 
Boots - Moda in Pelle 
Rings - H&M and ASOS

My sister's boyfriend is in a band and they were performing at a pub in town last night and I had never seen them before so went along - I feel terrible saying this but I've forgotten the name of the band but I'll try to slyly ask tonight. 

Now I'm not really one to go along to gigs and I thought it would be a bit out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed myself.

I'm currently obsessed with the top that I wore, I just LOVE it. It's probably available on the newlook website too but I originally found it on ASOS. I would prefer if the top itself was a bit longer though - it's only available in 'petite' or 'tall' so I went for petite.


You may also like

No comments: