stomp stomp i've arrived

0 Comments
Shoe Edit 




Leopard slip-on - Carl Scarpa 99 euros (around £75)
Lace up sandal - ASOS £20
Black ballerina - ASOS £22
Iridescent pointy flats- ASOS £35
Cut out boots - ASOS £35
Cut out heeled boots - ALDO £65


These are a few of my favourite shoes on-line at the moment. Of course the majority of them are from ASOS, due to me being OBSESSED with that website; I could literally buy all of my clothes from there for the rest of my life and be a happy gal. 

I know that i'll be getting a few of these in the next few months, but my favourites have to be the iridescent slip on's from ASOS, they look so pretty and I can't wait to buy them. Although I'm not sure what's happening to me since I'm loving the sports luxe trend for this season although I've never been a fan of sporty shoes but I also LOVE the slip on's from Carl Scarpa. CHANGE IS COMING. 

I couldn't resist putting a pair of boots in but I don't think I'll get these as they do look quite big at the ankle which is the bane of my life when buying boots. Although I might order them anyway and just return if they are too big. 

I've also added in a few sandals that I'm liking for summer. I really want a pair of long gladiator sandals but I haven't found any that I like enough to buy yet, so give me a holla if you know of any nice ones! 




You may also like

No comments: