style expertise

0 Comments

I LOVE this stuff for giving my hair a bit of volume. I just spray it onto the roots when it's still wet and then blow dry it. 

I picked it up a few weeks ago with the salt spray but out of the two this won me over. I have really fine, flat hair and this makes such a difference when styling it. The only downside about it is that if you miss a bit when drying your hair then it goes all crispy - which is never going to be a good look, but as long as you make sure that you haven't missed a bit then you're good to go. 

The style expertise range is superdrug's own brand hair styling products that has just about everything you're going to need, from mousse to volumising powder, all priced at £2.99. 

It's super cheap and super cheerful. 


You may also like

No comments: